28 April, 2009

I swear, THIS CAR.

Has issues everyday.

Over the weekend, some bitch cuts me off and smashes/cracks my front bumper, giant tire mark on it, she gave me the finger and I'm baffled by this. She was driving a giant SUV and had a handicap tag. I love people.

Yesterday after work, I broke the little piece of plastic that depresses the brake switch somehow. It's probably from me doing what SOMEONE always says to do..."pump your brakes, son". *cough* Shawn. My friend Nigel helped me press the brake pedal down as I struggled to shove some rubber insert into the hole. Pretty akward having someone's foot in your face on the brake while you're laying under the driver seat....just sayin'.

Found a S14 SR20 radiator and fan shroud, going to try to make it fit.
Hope it works.
Other than that, no real big updates on the car.
More upgrades coming soon.


Latest "Fixes":
- Fixed brakelight switch rubber/plastic stopper insert
- Swapped carpet (now fuzzy, clean black carpet)
- Powersteering added (KA powersteering pump)
- 40's badge removed (you can only drink so many)
- New swapped diff plate cover (old one stripped to hell/falling apart)
- Orange JDM air freshener (courtesy of ZanderG parts)

0 comments:

WoW Feed for Spywu@The Forgotten Coast